7 New Ways to Generate Real Estate Leads in 2020
7 New Ways to Generate Real Estate Leads in 2020
According to the NAR:
- The typical buyer used a mobile device to search for properties online. S/he looked at websites with photos, home listings, and information about the home buying process. S/he then contacted an agent and visited a median of 10 homes over 10 weeks again in 2019 before purchasing a home.
- 81% of Older Millennials, 80% of Younger Millennials and 78% of Generation X found their home on a mobile device compared to 68% of Younger Boomers.
- The most common feature on firms’ websites were property listings at 92 percent.
- Social media was the tool cited as the best source for generating high-quality leads among REALTORS®, followed by Multiple listing service (MLS) websites.
Source: National Association of Realtors
“We are in a Digital Age. Real Estate Lead Generation and Real Estate Referrals happen online 9 times out of 10” – Darren Johnson, Agent Zip
1. Set Up a Facebook Page then use Marketplace
- Set Up a Facebook Business Page for your Real Estate Agency or yourself as a Realtor
- Post content of Interesting Homes, Ideas for Decorating and Market Stats
- Brand Yourself with Videos
- Post to Facebook’s Free Marketplace – it gets TONS of Views
- Link the Page to your Website, add your Phone Number and Booking
I know, you have heard this a million times, if you have not done this yet, you have lost thousands of potential clients. It’s very simple, it’s free and there are services that cost $10-20 a month that can manage this.
- https://www.facebook.com/business/pages/set-up Estimated Time: 2-10 Minutes
- Services that can manage your Facebook Page:
Cost: $20-50 per Year
2. Buy Real Estate Leads
- Services like Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, Bold Leads and others are highly-competitive and lately, the best leads go to their referral network think outside of the box and the sources every Agent is going to
- Buy Leads from AgentZip, we sell them for pennies on the dollar to get you started and the whole systems is a step process to help you scale to generating exclusive leads on a custom campaign with us
- Run Facebook and Instagram Ads. There are plenty of people online who claim they do this. Post an Ad on Facebook or find a Marketer on Fiverr or Upwork that can actually work with you one-on-one. Ensure they have experience with social media ads
Services that can Generate Real Estate Leads:
Winner: Us. AgentZip
3. Email Marketing
- You have a lot of Email Contacts, surely. You can export your Email Contacts like this: Instructions to Export CSV
- Sign Up for a Free Account through MailChimp or Sendgrid
- Write engaging Emails that people actually want to read, similar to good facebook posts. People want to see homes, ideas, market stats — they don’t need to be reminded you are an Agent and you can help them. Your expertise in your emails will keep you top of mind, promise.
- Services that are good for Newsletters
4. Youtube Videos of Properties
- If there is a home for sale and you show it, might as well film a walk-thru and post it to YouTube with the address. If this home is popular on Zillow or anywhere else, people will be looking up the address and your video walk-thru will pop up first, making you the PERFECT showing Agent
- Post Vlogs about Local Events, Local Restaurants etc. These places get a lot of searches and views. Do not think in terms of just posting and marketing directly to get deals. Think Bigger – think posting content that gets EYEBALLS. The more views and exposure you get, the more people you reach. Again, you won’t have to tell them you can help with them with their Real Estate Needs – They will Know it.
Services that are good for Video:
- <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pGCWOHe8ngA” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
5. Craigslist & AIRBNB
- Post every property you have to Craigslist, it is still in TOP 10 Most Trafficked Websites.
- Post Rental – there are people who are looking for an In-Between Spot
- Post Ads with the title “GREAT AIRBNB Investment”
- List your properties on AIRBNB if your Seller Allows it and hold STRICT rules of who you rent to. You will ultimately find plenty of Buyers and you can say no to people you don’t want in the home
- Do Not Become a Linkedin Spammer! Please, I am not promoting the Inbox flooding people are doing on Linkedin in. Rather, Promoting STRATEGIC Linkedin Prospecting
Here’s How to Generate Leads on Linkedin Correctly
- Lookup Companies Expanding in Your City
- Lookup Recently Promoted individuals
- Lookup CEOs of Large Companies
- Message them, Let them all know you would love to help them find a home
- Winner: Linkedin
- Cost: $99 Per Month
7. Text Message Past Leads
- A Buyer a Year or Two Ago May Be a Seller Lead Now
- A Lead from 3 Months Ago May Be Ready Now
- Use Typeform or Google Forms to make a questionnaire/survey
Services that can Bulk SMS: